Ashley Streicher created this look for Unite Hair. Here’s her step-by-step on how she got the look.
1. Spray damp hair with UNITE 7Seconds Condition before rough drying.
2. Mid way through the blowout, comb through UNITE Blow & Set (£16.60) from mid length to ends before drying completely.
3. Once dry, apply UNITE Expanda Dust to root area to create texture and hold before lightly backcombing.
4. Create a loose centre parting before creating a French braid starting from the temple to the centre and repeating on the other side.
5. Rubber band both braids and dust the braids with Expanda Dust before gently pulling the braids apart to create lived in texture.
6. With any small unwanted pieces that were sticking out smooth with a little bit of UNITE SECOND day.
7. Finish with UNITE Session Max Spray for a firm hold.